The YSF symposium was initiated in year 2012 with the objective of providing a forum for young scientists to present and discuss their research findings, and promote collaborations among young professionals in the S&T sector.
We are pleased to invite you to the 7th YSF Symposium.
- Date: 19th January 2018
- Venue: Wayamba University of Sri Lanka - Kuliyapitiya Campus
- Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Please see the following for the Symposium program and Registration information
Registration Fee: (This includes a copy of Symposium proceedings, and cost of Refreshments and Lunch)
- Presenting Author: Rs. 1,500/-
- Other participants/ authors:
- YSF Member - Rs. 1,000/-
- Non-YSF Member - Rs. 2,000/-
) before 17th January 2018.
Registration fee can be paid at the Registration desk on 19th January 2018
Hope to see you all at the 7th YSF Symposium 2018!
Call For Papers
- All YSF members are eligible to submit Extended Abstracts for the Symposium. Those who are not members, must obtain YSF membership before submitting their papers.
- All Extended Abstracts submitted will be reviewed by an expert panel appointed by NASTEC/YSF.
- Each presenting author will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- All presentations will be evaluated by a panel of experts and the three (3) best presenters of each session will receive a valuable "Merit Certificate".
Deadline for submission : 31st October 5th November 2017