The YSF symposium was initiated in year 2012 with the objective of providing a forum for young scientists to present and discuss their research findings, and promote collaborations among young professionals in the S&T sector.
We are pleased to invite you to the 8th YSF Symposium.
- Date: 18th January 2019
- Venue: Sri Lanka Institute of Development Administration (SLIDA), Colombo 07
- Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Registration Fee: (This includes a copy of Symposium proceedings, and cost of Refreshments and Lunch)
- Presenting Author: Rs. 1,500/-
- Other participants/ authors:
- YSF Member - Rs. 1,000/-
- Non-YSF Member - Rs. 2,000/-
Registration fee can be paid at the Registration desk on 18th January 2018
Call For Papers
- All YSF members are eligible to submit Extended Abstracts for the Symposium. Those who are not members, must obtain YSF membership before submitting their papers.
- All Extended Abstracts submitted will be reviewed by an expert panel appointed by NASTEC/YSF.
- Each presenting author will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- All presentations will be evaluated by a panel of experts and the three (3) best presenters of each session will receive a valuable "Merit Certificate".
For Online Submission of Extended Abstract Please Visit : Online Submission Page will be available soon
Deadline for submission : 31st August 2018